Monday, December 5, 2011

Dream Car

 Authors Note- I wrote this piece because it was what our writing group topic was and I like it. I think that if I had to do something to an old car to make it look better, I would probably light it up like the picture below.


I don’t really like motorcycles but this one is great because it has everything I want in a car... It has cool lights. If you had to pick a favorite car, what would it be? For me, it would be a corvette with blue lights underneath the car and pink lights one the inside like cash cab. Who created the lights under the car and on the inside roof?

The world may never know who created the lights but we do know that some people use the lights to decorate the car like giant Christmas trees, but that isn’t the car I like. I like any car that the inside is like a limo and the lighting is great for seeing anything in the dark and yet the driver can see as well as if there were no lights on at all.

Limos are great and all, but they are very expensive. Which is why I would shop in the cheaper end of cars and just add the lights myself. It shouldn’t be that hard to attach the lights if you have the right tools. Even though a lot of mechanics have tried to put it up and have failed. I have been building forts with those lights since I was very young though and I haven’t failed once.

Even though it sounds easy it might be very hard and I am up for the challenge. I just can’t believe that I want this car so badly it is unbelievable. I can’t come up with any more ideas on my dream car, so this is it.

No comments: