Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What Makes A Good Friend???




Author’s Note: This is a story about friends. The people who we count on and who they count on. Some are nice and honest, and some are rude and selfish jerks. Which one are you?

What is a friend? Honest, Friendly, Never leaves you out. Those are all great examples in what I like in a good friend. But that doesn’t mean that I am a good friend myself. Sure, I can sometimes leave people out, but that doesn’t mean that I am not trustworthy, affectionate and just kind.  Trying to work on these qualities will truly make a person a good friend.

If you want to be a good friend you have to be the kind of person that people want to be around and that you don’t leave anyone out of a conversation or a game. If you are truly a good friend, you will be kind, gentle and NEVER leave anyone out.

No comments: