Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A dog's lifecycle

Author’s Note- This is the life cycle of an average puppy. This is very pitiful to me because it happened to my mom when she was little.

The life cycle of the average dog is incredibly heartbreaking. If dogs could live forever, that would be the happiest day of my life, and make the dogs not worry about the people being sad. I know that this isn’t right and all dogs must die some day. A dog’s life cycle is hopefully long, but it is worth it because any dog could be a best friend, a lifesaver, and even a child.

To some people, dogs are filthy mutts, and they don’t know that someday, they may need a dog, to help them if they become blind or because nobody else will talk to them. Even though the people used to hate dogs, they will find themselves buying more and more of them because they are just fun to be around and they seem like they are talking to you … well a lot of dog owners can understand a dog’s bark and figure out what each one means.

My mom had the sadness of losing a dog once. When she was very little, she had a dog named Brownie.  He was starting to get very old and one day, when her sister went to take the dog out to the bathroom, he ran away and the whole family was devastated. My mom now believes that he ran away to go and die and he did so because he knew that the family would be even more upset if they saw him dead. They thought of him as their baby. He was a little angel sent from above to come and watch over the family. Now they know that dog is god backwards. Her family thought that he was a baby Jesus, but time finally took its toll.

Throughout the story, you have read about a dog’s life cycle and how they work. Now, it is time to say my farewells. I think that I have learned a lot through this journey than I have ever known about the dog that ever. If it were up to you, would you buy a dog? And I also want to know why, so If you have to ask yourself the question, then ask away.

No comments: