Sunday, January 8, 2012

If I was 2 inches tall

Author’s note- It would be a fun experience to be 2 inches tall, even though there would be a lot to handle.

If I was two inches tall, I would have a lot of trouble with household pets and a lot of other things. I like the fact that I would be able to have an endangerment just to go to the door, but it would be very amusing. Whenever I would meet a human that is normal sized, I would be like a little doll to them. There are many common household items, that would be weapons to us, like, a needle to humans, would be a sword to us, and a thread to humans, would be a rope to us, also earrings to humans, would be climbing gear to us.

There are many things that are for humans that are useful surviving tools to us. A leaf would be a boat, a needle would be a sword, a thread would be a rope, earrings would be climbing gear and a strand of grass would be a perfect building material. Countless times, the little people would spend a lot of outstretched hours, building and rebuilding houses because all of the little animals ruining them.

Now that you know a little about us, you can start helping keeping us safe. When you see one of us, you just leave us alone. We find humans as a threat because the little ones hurt our families. We would really appreciate it if you would just not go any where near us.

No comments: