Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Say you'll Stay(point of view)



Author’s Note: I am using the song, Say you’ll stay, by: R5 and I would like to improve idea application. I am also doing this story in the point of view of the girl that this song is written to, and she is writing a letter to R5.

Dear Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ratliff and Rydel,
       I just wanted to write you this letter saying thank you for opening my eyes to the world. My dream was to make music, when really, I’m living my dream now, with all of you guys. So thank you and I will be forever in your debt. I will try and stay by your side forever. By the way Riker, we can stay up and talk right through the night. And also Riker, thank you for saying I look so cute in the clothes I wear, even though that most of the time I look like a slob. I also promise that from now on there will be no more running around. By the way, all of you guys and Rydel, you all have amazing voices!

Love,
Heather

1 comment:

HeatherM said...

I think that this is going to score a 7 because I didn't work very hard on it and I didn't use the checklist as much as I should have. I was trying to get a 9 or higher on idea development.