Friday, February 15, 2013

Why R5 Should Come to Wisconsin


Dear R5,
       I have decided to write you this letter to let you know how much you have influenced me. I have major stage fright but thanks to you, I was able to audition for my school musical. I thought I did pretty good for a first timer. There was something about watching you guys have fun up on stage that got me so excited to audition. I know you guys had a huge contribution to me getting rid of my stage fright. I don’t know if you know who JJ Watt is, but he went to my high school in Pewaukee Wisconsin. In fact, he was just named defensive player of the year for the NFL. Anyways I wanted to ask you why Wisconsin isn’t in your current tour? If it is at all possible, can you write back to me? So if you are doing an extended tour, you should come to Milwaukee. On July 20, 2013.

Sincerely,
Heather Martinson

P.S
July 20th, is my birthday

No comments: