Friday, January 6, 2012

If I Could Have Any Super Power, What Would It Be?

Author’s Note- This is a story about what super power I would have if I could choose I would choose...

If I had any super power, it would be able to fly. It sounds like a lot of fun. I would also like to have wings because I think that I would enjoy flying and having fun in the sky. Being able to reach things that I wouldn’t have been able to reach before.  I would enjoy having a life full of adventure, and I like that. It would be marvelous to fly because of the adventures that I would be able to take and the fun I would have and also the endangerment of having to fly everywhere and people not having enough space from my wings. Even though it sounds fun, it would be very hard and it would just be a loss of energy.

Also it would give me a chance to be a honorable citizen. Like preserving a cat from falling out of a tree. If I did that, it would be a miracle. Also I could take the people who are less fortunate enough to not have crutches or a wheel chair.  So I would help the people in the Pewaukee area.



No comments: